Growth Avengers: Uniting IT & Marketing Teams to Kicka$$
Ever try to request something from the IT department? Of course… If you’re a marketer though, you’ve likely hit a wall or two. Tech and non-tech teams speak different languages. This fact can either be a point of friction or a launch pad for your organization’s growth. Don’t miss this session packed with growth hacks that’ll unite your teams for greatness. Take an entertaining walk inside the mind of both marketing and technical persons to discover proven, actionable tactics for learning, wooing, and persuading your colleagues — harnessing strengths (yours and theirs) to get stuff done. Along the way, gain some quick-win, tech-hybrid power-boost secrets to improve your website. If you’ve hit a ceiling for growth (or a wall for team morale), prepare to break it. You’re about to become a Growth Avenger.
Over Angie Schottmuller
Inbound marketing thought leader skilled at wielding magnetic content optimized for search, social, conversion and mobile.
Over seventeen years’ multi-channel B2B and B2C experience in both agency and corporation settings leading successful marketing technology projects for brands like Nestle USA, Gerber, Red Wing Shoes, Andersen Windows, The Home Depot, Memorex, and more. Adept at harnessing online and emerging technologies to drive tangible results for improving business – social engagement, lead generation, sales conversion, customer loyalty, and brand advocacy.
• “Top Online Marketing Influencer to Follow” by Entrepreneur
• “Top 10 Online Marketing Expert to Follow” by Forbes
• International speaker – Conversion Conference las Vegas, Conversion Summit, Frankfurt, CTA Conf, SearchLove, HeroConf, SMX, SES, eMetrics & many more
• SEO expert contributor for Moz Search Ranking Factors Report (’09, ’11, ’13, ’15)
• “Top Conversion Optimization Expert” 2012-15 by PPC Hero, VWO & Optimizely
• Author of curriculum for The Art Institutes [first-ever] online marketing major
• Clifton 2.0 Top Strengths: Strategic, Achiever, Futuristic, Relator, Learner